The Titan Veteran Premier Coast Guard funeral casket is the perfect choice to recognize a loved one’s military career. Featuring a high-gloss exterior and branch of service imagery on the hardware and interior, this distinguished Coast Guard coffin is a proud symbol of duty and service.
Made from top-quality steel, the distinguished Titan Casket Veteran Premier steel funeral casket is a dignified way to honor a loved one’s military service.
- HIGH-GLOSS FINISH. We paint each steel casket with a shiny high gloss finish that creates a brilliant sheen.
- SCULPTED HARDWARE WITH BRANCH OF SERVICE. The metal hardware is sleek and refined, for a streamlined look, and is embellished with the seal of the branch of service.
- REINFORCED SWINGBAR HARDWARE. The reinforced swingbar handles pull up and away from the casket when in use, which creates a luxurious effect and allows for easy transport.
- CREPE INTERIOR. The crepe interior is luxurious in appearance and very soft to the touch.
- BRANCH OF SERVICE HEAD PANEL. The interior head panel proudly features an embroidered seal specific to the represented branch of service.
- RUBBER GASKET SEALER AND LOCK. This casket features a full rubber gasket and locking mechanism.
- ADJUSTABLE BED. Both the head and foot end of the bed can be adjusted.
- DESIGNED TO FIT STANDARD SIZE BURIAL VAULTS.
Size (interior): 79″L x 24″W x 14″H
Size (exterior): 83″L x 28″W x 23″H
Weight: 180 pounds
Steel Thickness: 20-gauge steel (Upgrade to 18-gauge steel casket here)
Lid Design: Half Couch (Split Lid) (Upgrade to a full couch steel casket here)